The life and times of OMPC. Born Thanksgiving Day 2001.
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
If you want to add something to Oscar's baby-blog, send an email to megan@alpha60.com and we can set it up so you can post...
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, May 16, 2002
8:37 AM posted by Oscar
Oscar and I had a nice time hanging out at Barbara's house today.
When he got home he ate avocados for the first time--and loved them--I let him eat too many and he had a major meltdown/shreiking fit after going to sleep. He usually sleeps from 8:00 pm to 7:00 am, but lately that's been going a bit awry... After he goes to bed, then Christian and I start working--usually until the wee hours of the morning. So our sleep has been really out of whack, mainly from work, not Oscar. During the day, Christian and I are pretty much consumed with Oscar, answering the phone, running errands, etc. I have no idea how stay-at-home moms do this on their own. Between the two of us we can manage pretty well, but work is beginning to feel like a major distraction!
I've been reading "Le Petit Prince" to Oscar in French and Spanish and he seems to enjoy it. He's watching more TV than I thought I'd ever allow, but it really seems to captivate him--especially Sesame Street, Baby Einstein, Baby Van Gogh, etc. and it gives us a few free moments to take care of a few of the many things that are falling by the wayside...
|
|
| |
|
|
|